The Big Game in Canada!
- You receive three seven-number Selections for $5.
- You can select one set of numbers, and the Ticket Terminal selects another two.
- Jackpots start at a minimum of $10 million and has reached $60 million!
- When the LOTTO MAX Jackpot exceeds $50 million, additional MAXMILLIONS draws will occur
- The additional MAXMILLIONS draws have prizes of $1 million each!
- For an additional $1 per play, you can add Friday’s EXTRA for a chance to win the $250,000 top prize or $100,000 second prize!
*The EXTRA number(s) is valid for the same draw date(s) as the host game listed at the top of the ticket.
About the Draws
- LOTTO MAX draws are held every Friday.
- Tickets can be purchased until 9:30 pm CT, 8:30 pm MT and 7:30 pm PT on the date of the draw
Odds of Winning
To win a prize, numbers matched must appear in the same selection (line).
|7 of 7||Win or share Jackpot of at least $10 Million* (89.25% of Pools Fund**)||1: 28,633,528|
|6 of 7+Bonus||Share of 3.15% of Pools Fund**||1: 4,090,504|
|6 of 7||Share of 3.35% of Pools Fund**||1: 99,768|
|5 of 7||Share of 4.25% of Pools Fund**||1: 1,584|
|4 of 7||$20**||1: 71.3|
|3 of 7+Bonus||$20**||1: 76.7|
|3 of 7||Free Play** (Three Quick Pick Selections)||1: 8.1|
|7 of 7||Win or Share $1 Million||1: 28,633,528|
*The maximum amount any single LOTTO MAX jackpot will reach is $60 million. When the funds allocated to the 7/7 prize category exceed $50 million, the 7/7 Pools Fund shall be divided into (a) a main Jackpot prize of $50 million, and (b) a variable number of $1 million prizes. These additional sets of numbers must be matched exactly to win; no subsidiary prizes will be offered.
**The fixed prizes for 3 of 7, 3 of 7+Bonus and 4 of 7 are payable from the Prize Fund (a minimum of 48% of sales). The balance remaining is the Pools Fund, from which all other pari-mutuel shares of prizes are paid.
Odds of winning any prize are approximately one in 6.6.
All odds are approximate.